Wednesday, January 21, 2015
Feast of St. Agnes
- Meet with Mildred M. at her residence in Chestertown. She’s doing well. Doesn’t get out much except for Dr’s appointments. Still has her aides coming in to help her out. Had a good conversation with her and brought communion.
- Stopped at the Mill for a quick catch up with Glenna. She’s still recovering from her cold. Jack has the flu and a cold on top of it. He’s not been to work this week.
- Called Jack in the late afternoon. He was asleep but did talk to Stephanie for a while.
- 2 p.m. meeting with Mrs Countryman canceled by her.
- Meeting with T. Devol at 3:15