Thursday, December 18, 2014
- Low Mass at 7 a.m. with 6 in attendance.
- Coffee Run.
- Working on Vestry Reports for this evenings re-scheduled meeting (Snow storm Last week.)
- Called NR to set up appointment – no answer. will try again later.
- Set up Fed-Ex delivery of the Range Hood for tomorrow at the Mill.
- Off to See and bring communion to Ray Hensler at Saratoga Hosptial- He’s still in ICU because they don’t have a bed for him upstairs yet.
- Ray seems to be doing alright. In some pain, which is to be expected. He feels a little groggy from the medication.
- Vestry Meeting at Glenna’s – leaving here at 4:30 p.m.